Intellectual Property Law Attorneys in New Jersey & New York
We provide our clients with strategic guidance from the earliest stages in the development and enforcement of their intellectual property portfolios in industries including healthcare, pharmaceuticals, technology, manufacturing, and consumer products. For our emerging and middle-market clients, we often serve as a general counsel for their intellectual property portfolios, evaluating their business markets, performing due diligence into client exposure and opportunities, and enforcing and protecting intellectual property assets.
Our attorneys recognize the importance of building and protecting our clients’ brand identities, inventions and designs. We’re experienced in handling complex and emerging intellectual property issues, and we’re aggressive in pursuing our clients’ objectives.
Our litigation team has successfully litigated patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret cases in jurisdictions across the country. We work closely with our clients to understand their business objectives, and utilize our high stakes litigation experience to achieve resolutions. Our attorneys have successfully obtained temporary restraining orders, injunctions and other emergent relief in federal court. We’ve also pursued our clients’ matters to trial, and obtained successful jury verdicts.
- Represented foot care company in an action for antitrust violations and trademark infringement in connection with the marketing and sale of insoles and inserts; pursued clients’ claims through a preliminary injunction hearing and jury trial.
- Represented a consumer products company in connection with building its trademark portfolio, and in defense of trademark and trade dress infringement claims in connection with the client’s product, packaging and branding.
- Represented a restaurant group in connection with building its trademark portfolio, and in pursuing an action for a TRO and injunctive relief against a competing restaurant group.
- Represented a software company in a patent infringement action to enforce its rights in an Internet filtering method; achieving a $10 million jury verdict for the client.
- Represented a consumer products company in a trademark infringement action against an alleged counterfeiting operation in Brooklyn, NY.
- Represented a consumer products company in a declaratory judgment action for non-infringement of a patent relating to a foot file product.
- Represented a consumer products company in an action for trademark and copyright infringement concerning a rival manufacturer of As Seen on TV products.
- Represented a consumer products company in an action for false advertising and business torts concerning a rival manufacturer of hair clips.
- Represented a consumer products company in connection with a patent action involving an expandable hose product.
- Represented a consumer products company in connection with a trademark and trade dress action seeking to enjoin the company from selling a VOIP product.