Employment Litigation & Counseling Attorneys in New Jersey & New York
We provide practical legal advice and pragmatic workplace strategies in all aspects of the employment relationship, including high-stakes contract negotiations, internal investigations, regulatory and non-discrimination compliance, hiring and termination matters, civil litigation, whistleblower complaints, compensation practices, and privacy issues. Spiro Harrison leverages its extensive litigation experience and knowledge to enable clients to make informed decisions about the critical legal issues confronting their businesses.
Spiro Harrison counsels local, regional and national companies across an array of industries, including pharmaceuticals, healthcare, financial services, banking, small business, manufacturing, transportation, public utilities, retailing, and construction. Our attorneys have represented employers in responding to inquiries by the U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Labor, as well as various other state and federal agencies charged with enforcing the employment laws.
We also represent high-level executives transitioning employers, including negotiations, compensation and terms of employment or termination, evaluations and asserting potential claims, and advising clients on complex issues such as entitlement to inventive compensation, non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreements, and management buyouts/garden leave.
Spiro Harrison attorneys are proactive thinkers who seek to limit our clients’ exposure, and maximize their leverage, at all phases of the representation. We counsel management in the broader context of their business operations to achieve solutions that address their legal risks and exposure.
- Represented high-level commissioned sales executive in transitioning employers.
- Represented hedge-fund executive in transitioning employers.
- Represented terminated tech executive in age-discrimination claim.
- Represented client in connection with a lawsuit alleging violation of a non-compete agreement and tortious interference a non-compete agreement.
- Represented client in connection with negotiation of executive employment agreement and related non-compete issues.
- Represented client in an action involving retaliation claims in connection with the False Claims Act.
- Counseled private company on the formation of an employee profit sharing plan.
- Represented client in connection with a retaliation action for reporting insider trading activity in connection with high frequency trading firms.