About Danielle F. Moriber
|Danielle Moriber is a highly skilled litigator and focuses her practice on business disputes and complex commercial matters including contract, business tort, consumer fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, intellectual property, antitrust, professional liability, class actions, defamation and whistleblower litigation.
Danielle has experience representing clients in trial and appellate courts, and arbitrations across a broad range of industries including, for example, technology and software, cannabis, consumer products, food and beverage and real estate. Danielle leverages her extensive and diverse experience to provide proactive and nuanced guidance related to each client’s unique concern.
A fierce advocate and multi-dimensional attorney, Danielle’s experience enables her to determine and execute the most efficient strategy to obtain the best possible result on behalf of her clients.
Born and raised in Miami Beach, Danielle has deep ties to the Miami community. She is involved in local arts and cultural initiatives, and non-profits both locally and nationally.
Danielle received her undergraduate degree from Barnard College and earned her J.D. from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. Following law school, she spent two years as a law clerk for the Honorable Jose Linares of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. Additionally, she served as a Public Interest Fellow with the United States Senate Judiciary Committee and as a law clerk at the United States Copyright Office in the Office of Policy and International Affairs in Washington D.C.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law – J.D.
- Cardozo Journal of Public Law Policy and Ethics, Associate Note Editor
- Barnard College, Columbia University – B.A., American Studies, cum laude
- Honorable Jose L. Linares of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- “Shrinking Market Definition in Merger Reviews,” The Federal Lawyer
- “Meyer v. Kalanick: Uber at the Intersection of Electronic Bargaining Law and Price Fixing,” American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Antitrust Law Committee Newsletter
- “A Right to Bare All? Female Public Toplessness and Dealing with the Laws That Prohibit,” Cardozo Public Law, Policy, and Ethics Journal 9, no. 2 (2010).
- New York
- New Jersey
United States Supreme Court
U.S. Court of Appeals:
- Third Circuit
U.S. District Courts:
- Southern District of Florida
- District of New Jersey
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Western District of New York
Memberships & Associations
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)
- Jewish Federations of North America; Greater Miami Jewish Federation
- 3G Miami
- Locust Projects